Sunday, January 11, 2009

my Utah gammie trip

This is Corbin our newest little grandbaby. He had such a funny expression in this photo. It was when we first met and he wasn't so sure about me. Well a week and a half later, he is one of my best buds. Just tonight he and I were chilling out for about an hour telling all kinds of stories.
I am having a great time here. The kids are great to be with. We have built snowmen, chased ducks, put together puzzles, played station rotation, gone to Jumpin Jacks, to the Creamery and more. I will post photos of every one when I get back to Oregon.
I just wanted to tell you all that it is so incredible being a grandma!!!!!

2 comments:

joeandkaranprice said...

That is so cool. I like Corbin's expression. Does he like you now? I'm sure he does.

joeandkaranprice said...

Actually Emily wrote that last comment.